The No Limit competition visor helmet offers maximum safety at minimum air resistance. High-grade materials and an elaborate manufacturing process provide for constant quality, maximum safety and a long life expectancy.
No Limit Features:
- Aramid fiber reinforced outer shell, manufactured in a vacuum high-pressure moulding process, that surpasses even carbon fiber helmets in terms of impact strength and perforation resistance.
- Premium look: The helmet features a scratch-resistant enameled multi-layer coating. The helmet shell's material and finishing make the No Limit virtually resistant to age.
- The visor integrated in the helmet contour reduces air drag measurably. The extra wide panoramic view is important for safety. There is enough room for eyeglasses under the visor.
- The clear polycarbonate visor mounted on the helmet is break-proof and equipped with an anti-reflex, anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment. As it offers 100% UV protection, it can replace otherwise required sunglasses. The clear visor can easily be replaced by a (separately available) brown toned visor.
- The chin guard causes virtually no blind spots. With the visor flipped up, it is possible to converse with someone despite the chin guard.
- Aerodynamically clean without tail: The No Limit enables an unobstructed upward view and avoids neck injuries.
- The full textile interior lining in 4 fixed sizes offers maximum wearing comfort. The breathable padding is skin-friendly and antibacterial. Also the comfortable ear pads and the well-padded internal chin strap contribute to the wearing comfort.
Weight: 650 g + visor 114 g
Sizes: S=55/56, M=57/58, L=59/60, XL=61/62 cm circumference
|No Limit with clear visor|
|HHe31||blue, anthracite metallic||249,00|
|No Limit without visor|
|HHe310||blue, anthracite metallic||203,00|
|No Limit accessories|
|HHe351||Visor screws with ratched insert (pair)||8,50|
|HHe73||Premium fleece helmet and instrument bag||7,50|
|The surface of this classy microfiber bag is smooth on the outside and fleecy soft on the inside, such that its contents are ideally protected from scratches during transport. The Charly helmet and instrument bag offers enough space for one helmet plus flight instruments, gloves, etc. and features a practical drawstring closure. Dimensions: 40 x 50 cm|