High class PG visor helmet with an unobstructed downward view.
No Limit Jet Features:
- Premium Quality at a moderate price. The aramid fiber reinforced outer shell is manufactured in a vacuum high-pressure moulding process with a heated metal mould and thus offers the highest possible breaking strength at minimum weight. Aramid fiber surpasses carbon fiber in terms of impact resistance.
- Premium look: The helmet features a scratch-resistant enameled multi-layer coating. The helmet shell's material and finishing make the No Limit Jet virtually resistant to age.
- Aerodynamically clean without tail: The No Limit Jet enables an unobstructed upward view and avoids neck injuries.
- The clear polycarbonate visor mounted on the helmet is break-proof and equipped with an anti-reflex, anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment. As it offers 100% UV protection, it can replace otherwise required sunglasses. The clear visor can easily be replaced by a (separately available) brown toned visor.
- The full textile interior lining in 4 fixed sizes offers maximum wearing comfort. The breathable padding is skin-friendly and antibacterial. Also the comfortable ear pads and the well-padded internal chin strap contribute to the wearing comfort.
Weight: 620 g + visor 114 g
Sizes: S=55/56, M=57/58, L=59/60, XL=61/62 head circumference
|No Limit Jet with clear visor|
|HHe31||blue, anthracite metallic||249,00|
|No Limit Jet without visor|
|HHe310||blue, anthracite metallic||203,00|
|No Limit Jet accessories|
|HHe351||Visor screws with ratched insert (pair)||8,50|
|HHe73||Premium fleece helmet and instrument bag||7,50|
|The surface of this classy microfiber bag is smooth on the outside and fleecy soft on the inside, such that its contents are ideally protected from scratches during transport. The Charly helmet and instrument bag offers enough space for one helmet plus flight instruments, gloves, etc. and features a practical drawstring closure. Dimensions: 40 x 50 cm|